Sunday, January 6, 2013

Fee's advent swap and some more Angels

 This is what i have sent to Illene in Fee's advent swap,thankyou so much Fee and Illene for such a fun swap.

 I have received some more beautiful gifts from some
amazing angels,these wonderful angels have sent gifts
to me for Mrs Martins angel xmas swap when my partner
Naomi didnt send any to me.
These gorgeous xmas decorations have been sent to
me from the lovely Cheryll from http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au/ thankyou Cheryl i love these.

Above these were also sent by a lovely lady that i dont even know and i have no way of contacting her,so if you read my blog could you please let me know,so i can thankyou for these gorgeous gifts.


To the right my friend Lyn has sent me this beautiful chataline ,gee i think i have spelt that wrong,thankyou so very much Lyn,it is so cute.

Thankyou Ladies so much for thinking of me and for making this swap for me in the end a good one.
cheers shez xx





I Shez-enjoyinglife will always do these things.
·        To always swap on time.
·        To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·        To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·        To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·        To communicate when it’s required.
·        To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·        To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

This I sewomly pledge....

To get a copy of the button & copy the pledge go to Cheryll's latest post or you are welcome to copy from here to. Thanks Cheryll, great idea!

27 comments:

  1. awesome goodies Shez... karma comes round and yours seems to have arrived ....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your angels have really shown what the majority of bloggers are like. They are so thoughtful and generous, and I agree with Fiona, your good karma has come round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful goodies Shez. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts. Those Angels are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shez... have been meaning to ask how your Dad is going xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts both send and rec'd. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great - I'm so glad some people have sent you things to try and make up for your present being...'lost', have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts from lovely angels
    Karma is great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! I love those little criss-cross hearts - I am sorry I didn't buy the template when I saw them at the Quilt Show! Gives me something to look forward to getting this year ;-) Karma is like a rubber-band: it can only stretch so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like there are only a handful of bad swappers out there. Most are generous and thoughtful and you have been lucky to find many of the good ones. You really have received (and made) many wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shez you have received some wonderful goodies.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad it worked out in the end She. Must say I like the karma comment from Cathy, funny. Sharyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done Shez, more lovely angel gifts, as well as your lovely Advent Gifts, like Sharyn, I was tickled by Cathy's Karma comment, hope she doesn't mind if I use it. Cheers X.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely gifts you have received Shez, there are many beautiful giving people out there...xx...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am loving those covered coat hangers & am thinking I need to make some of those this year too. More yummy gifts, yippee! Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've certainly been well looked after

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lots of lovely gifts. When I first read the pledge I thought the sewomly was a typo! I get it now, I'm a bit slow!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely gifts Shez,you certainly deserve each and every one of them too,aren't bloggers wonderful :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gosh, you've received some lovely gifts. I love the Christmas decorations, how cute.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You got some cracking presents, just lovely.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Sheryl - I posted a little Angel Swap parcel to you last Wednesday - I hope it makes it!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful gifts - sent and received!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely goodies going both ways...the chatelaine is adorable, love the beehive design...enjoy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...