Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Coloradolady xmas swap




I joined up for a new swap this year the secret Santa Soiree which is hosted by Suzanne of
http://coloradolady.blogspot.com.au,thankyou so much Suzanne for hosting this fun swap.
I received my secret parcel from my buddy Cheryl unbeknowns to me she was my secret partner to send to me ,lol,i knew by the address,lol,playing sherlock holmes again,lol,thankyou so much Cheryl for my wonderful xmas parcel full of lovely goodies.
cheers shez xx

13 comments:

  1. You just never know who will send you a gift...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous presents, love the bunny pillow and how fun to get Cheryl she is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely collection of goodies there Shez.... wonderful...

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rabbit is so cute! All those things in one package? What a good girl you must have been all year LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely and so exciting to unwrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely parcel.
    Your home must be overflowing with all the goodie you are receiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your very welcome dear friend - glad you liked them, and very hard keeping secrets from you lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great swap partner. You got a lot cuteness in the mail. How fun.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Shez.......you were very spoilt......and it was Cheryl....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful gifts and don't all the colours work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such sweet gifts! I covet the bunny potholder. Joining in for the first time this year also.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...