Friday, May 9, 2014

A Finish and some Recipes

 I finished another xmas Decoration,the pattern is More Jingly Dangly things by Country Keepsakes and i have used Threadworx thread for the stitching




Now for those ladies that asked this is my chicken sausage roll recipe,these are very nice,my family love them,i am naughty and smoother mine with relish that i bought of Kate whilst in Nundle,yummy.

Now i am linking up with Anthea for xmas through the year and go here to see what the other ladies got up to.
 This is my Choc chip banana cookie recipe and these are very moreish too and they make quite a few,enjoy my friends as i always find the best recipes that i have are from my friends that have tried and tested them.
Now i am off to meet Mrs Shepo (Pat) to have some fun.
Hope you all have a wonderful day.
cheers shez xx

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recipes, Shez. Those sausage rolls look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your finishes are lovely Shez......thanks so much for the recipes...you and Pat have a lovely day...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little ornaments and thanks for the recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More lovely Christmas decorations!!!
    Have saved your recipes, and yes, the best recipes are ones tried and true. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing the recipes...off to the supermarket.... enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finish Shez. im making the chicken S/rolls this weekend ;o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That ornament is so sweet, Shez. Have another great day with Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the recipes, I'm sure my grandies will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the recipes. Definitely trying the sausage rolls.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your Jingly Dangly sewing Shez, and thanks for the recipes. Have fun with Mrs Shepo, I am sure you will be up to mischief!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is another little Christmas lovely you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am loving your new Christmas decorations. Must try out the recipes as they look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the recipes, hope you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another gorgeous decoration Shez. Thankyou so much for yummy recipes

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely decorations and I agree... recipes from friends are always the best....
    now I need to extend my sewing room wall... I wonder if 5 glasses will work?
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute!!, I think I have that meals in minutes book. Love the quote. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous decoration, the recipe looks yum too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing the recipes. I'll have to test the sausage rolls. Your decoration turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Christmas decorations and yummy recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'd rather drink the 5 glasses of wine.

    Haha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Will white wine have the same affect if you still have the five?? You must be getting very quick in making these Christmas ornaments Shez, this one is one of my favourites from the set you made me last year :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete